One of a kind, hand reclaimed fashion! A vintage Army jacket is made into a piece of wearable art with with appliqués from seven different authentic altered vintage Hermes scarves. Here's a little history of your special jacket. The jacket itself is an authentic vintage army uniform.
The seven gorgeous scarves in this jacket are:
- Les Rubans Du Cheval by Joachim Metz released in 1993
- Ferronnerier by Caty Latham released in 1970
- Reprise by Philippe Ledoux released in 1970
- Armes De Chasse by Philippe Ledoux released in 1970
- Le Monde Du Polo by Chantal de Crissey released in 1978
- Real Escuela Andaluza by Hubert de Watrigant released in 1996
- Eperon d'Or by Henri d'Origny released in 1974
The hand rolled edges of each scarf are preserved when possible so some edges may not be sewn onto the jacket.
The jacket and scarves are in vintage or preloved condition and may show flaws, wear, and stains. Please see all pictures as part of description and for condition.
Kneaded Fashion size Medium.
Please use approximate measurements for sizing. The jacket, when laying flat measures approximately 20.5" across chest and 27" from shoulder to hem.
Kneaded Fashion is not affiliated with the brands whose silk we alter to create our products.