One of a kind, hand reclaimed fashion! A vintage Army jacket is made into a piece of wearable art with with appliques from six different authentic altered vintage Hermes scarves. Here's a little history of your special jacket. The jacket itself is an authentic vintage army uniform.
The six gorgeous scarves in this jacket are:
- Ferronnerier by Caty Latham released in 1970
- Les Cles by Caty Latham released in 1965
- Les Cavaliers D'Or by Vladimir Rybaltchenko released in 1975
- Cuivreries by Francoise De La Perriere released in 1963
- Etendards et Bannieres by Annie Faivre released in 1984
- Les Tambours by Joachim Metz released in 1989
The hand rolled edges of each scarf are preserved when possible so some edges may not be sewn onto the jacket.
The jacket and scarves are in vintage or preloved condition and may show flaws, wear, and stains. Please see all pictures as part of description and for condition.
Kneaded Fashion size Medium.
Please use approximate measurements for sizing. The jacket, when laying flat measures approximately 20.5" across chest and 25.5" from shoulder to hem.
Kneaded Fashion is not affiliated with the brands whose silk we alter to create our products.