One of a kind, hand reclaimed fashion! A vintage Army jacket is made into a piece of wearable art with with appliques from five different authentic Hermes scarves. Here's a little history of your special jacket. The jacket itself is an authentic vintage army uniform from 1965. It looks like this vintage jacket was worn for a painting project - there are paint splatters throughout - giving it an effortlessly cool lived-in look.
The five gorgeous scarves in this jacket are:
- Sangles by Joachim Metz released in 1985
- Belle Chasse by Henri de Linares released in 1963
- Reprise by Philippe Ledoux released in 1970
- Cadre Noir by Colonel G. Margot released in 1963
- Gibiers by Henry de Linares released in 1966.
The hand rolled edges of each scarf are preserved when possible so some edges may not be sewn onto the jacket. The jacket and scarves are in vintage or preloved condition and may show flaws, wear, and stains. Please see all pictures as part of description and for condition.
Kneaded Fashion size Extra Large.
Please use approximate measurements for sizing. The jacket, when laying flat measures approximately 23" across chest and 26" from shoulder to hem.