One of a kind, hand reclaimed fashion! A vintage Army jacket is made into a piece of wearable art with with appliqués from seven different authentic Hermes scarves. Here's a little history of your special jacket. The jacket itself is an authentic vintage U.S. Air Force uniform from 1984. The jacket has the original arm wing patches on both arms.
The five gorgeous scarves in this jacket are:
- Ferronnerier by Caty Latham released in 1970
- Armes De Chasse by Philippe Ledoux released in 1970
- Cliquetis by Julia Abadie released in 1972
- La Promenade de Longchamps by Philippe Ledoux released in 1965
- Grand Uniforme by Joachim Metz released in 1955
The hand rolled edges of each scarf are preserved when possible so some edges may not be sewn onto the jacket. The artist's signature, "H. d'Origny" is displayed on the back from the Eperon d'Or scarf - a mark all Hermes scarf aficionados look for captured on a jacket! The jacket and scarves are in vintage or preloved condition and may show flaws, wear, and stains. Please see all pictures as part of description and for condition.
Kneaded Fashion size Large.
Please use approximate measurements for sizing. The jacket, when laying flat measures approximately 22" across chest and 28" from shoulder to hem.