One of a kind, hand reclaimed fashion! A vintage Army jacket is made into a piece of wearable art with with appliqués from seven different authentic altered vintage Hermes scarves. Here's a little history of your special jacket. The jacket itself is an authentic vintage U.S. Air Force uniform from 1978.
The five gorgeous scarves in this jacket are:
- Les Tambours by Joachim Metz released in 1989
- Real Escuela Andaluza by Hubert de Watrigant released in 1996
- Frontaux et Cocardes by Caty Latham released in 1968
- Sauvagine en Vol by Carl de Parcevaux released in 1987
- Tahiti by Caty Latham released in 1971
The jacket and scarves are in vintage or preloved condition and may show flaws, wear, and stains. Please see all pictures as part of description and for condition.
Kneaded Fashion size Medium.
Please use approximate measurements for sizing. The jacket, when laying flat measures approximately 20" across chest and 27" from shoulder to hem.
Kneaded Fashion is not affiliated with the brands whose silk we alter to create our products.