One of a kind, hand reclaimed fashion! A vintage Army jacket is made into a piece of wearable art with with appliqués from seven different authentic Hermes scarves.
Here's a little history of your special jacket. The jacket itself is an authentic vintage army uniform from 1966. The jacket has its original chest and arm patches.
The eight gorgeous scarves in this jacket are:
- Reprise by Philippe Ledoux released in 1970
- Armes De Chasse by Philippe Ledoux released in 1970
- Real Escuela Andaluza by Hubert de Watrigant released in 1996
- Grand Uniforme by Joachim Metz released in 1955
- Avenue Des Acacias by Philippe Ledoux released in 1964
- Coach & Saddle by Philippe Ledoux released in 1977
- Les Tambours by Joachim Metz released in 1989
- La Presentation by Christiane Vauzelles released in 1978
The hand rolled edges of each scarf are preserved when possible so some edges may not be sewn onto the jacket. The jacket and scarves are in vintage or preloved condition and may show flaws, wear, and stains. Please see all pictures as part of description and for condition.
Kneaded Fashion size Small.
Please use approximate measurements for sizing. The jacket, when laying flat measures approximately 19.5" across chest and 25" from shoulder to hem.