One of a kind, hand reclaimed fashion! A vintage Army jacket is made into a piece of wearable art with with appliques from five different authentic altered vintage Hermes scarves. Here's a little history of your special jacket. The jacket itself is an authentic vintage army uniform.
The five gorgeous scarves in this jacket are:
- Les Cles by Caty Latham released in 1965
- Les Cavaliers D'Or by Vladimir Rybaltchenko released in 1975
- Petit Main by Caty Latham released in 1987
- Cor et a Cri by Charles Jean Hallo released in 1960
- Brandebourgs by Caty Latham released in 1972.
The hand rolled edges of each scarf are preserved when possible so some edges may not be sewn onto the jacket.
The jacket and scarves are in vintage or preloved condition and may show flaws, wear, and stains. Please see all pictures as part of description and for condition.
Kneaded Fashion size Large.
Please use approximate measurements for sizing. The jacket, when laying flat measures approximately 21" across chest and 24.5" from shoulder to hem.
Kneaded Fashion is not affiliated with the brands whose silk we alter to create our products.
This one of a kind item is final sale.