One of a kind, hand reclaimed fashion! A vintage Army jacket is made into a piece of wearable art with appliques from five different authentic Hermes scarves.
The five gorgeous scarves in this jacket are:
- Ferronnerie by Caty Latham released in 1970
- Sangles by Joachim Metz released in 1985
- Eperon d'Or by Henri d'Origny released in 1974
- Cliquetis by Julia Abadie released in 1972
- Les Rubans Du Cheval by Joachim Metz released in 1993
The jacket and scarves are in vintage or preowned condition and may show flaws, wear, and stains. Please see all pictures as part of description and for condition. Please use approximate measurements for sizing.
The jacket, when laying flat measures approximately 22.5" across chest and 27.5" from shoulder to hem.