One of a kind, hand reclaimed fashion! A vintage Army jacket is made into a piece of wearable art with with appliques from nine different authentic altered vintage Hermes scarves. Here's a little history of your special jacket. The jacket itself is an authentic vintage army uniform from 1967.
The nine gorgeous scarves in this jacket are:
- Reprise by Philippe Ledoux released in 1970
- Sangles by Joachim Metz released in 1985
- Cannes et Pommeaux by Francoise de la Perriere released in 1985
- Coach & Saddle by Phillipe Ledoux released in 1977
- Grand Uniforme by Joachim Metz released in 1955
- Gibiers by Henry de Linares released in 1966
- Belle Chasse by Henri de Linares released in 1963
- A Cor et a Cri by Charles Jean Hallo released in 1960
- La Promenade de Longchamps by Philippe Ledoux released in 1965
The hand rolled edges of each scarf are preserved when possible so some edges may not be sewn onto the jacket.
The jacket and scarves are in vintage or preloved condition and may show flaws, wear, and stains. Please see all pictures as part of description and for condition.
Kneaded Fashion size Medium.
Please use approximate measurements for sizing. The jacket, when laying flat measures approximately 20.5" across chest and 26.5" from shoulder to hem.
Kneaded Fashion is not affiliated with the brands whose silk we alter to create our products.