One of a kind, hand reclaimed fashion! A vintage Army jacket is made into a piece of wearable art with with appliqués from seven different authentic altered vintage Hermes scarves.
Here's a little history of your special jacket. The jacket itself is an authentic vintage army uniform from 1987.
The seven gorgeous scarves in this jacket are:
- Ferronnerier by Caty Latham released in 1970
- Les Tambours by Joachim Metz released in 1989
- Grand Uniforme by Joachim Metz released in 1955
- L'Hiver en Poste by Philippe Ledoux released in 1975
- Gibiers by Henry de Linares released in 1966
- Les Oiseaux Du Royby Caty Latham released in 1994
- Etendards et Bannieres by Annie Faivre released in 1984
The hand rolled edges of each scarf are preserved when possible so some edges may not be sewn onto the jacket.
The jacket and scarves are in vintage or preloved condition and may show flaws, wear, and stains. Please see all pictures as part of description and for condition.
Kneaded Fashion size Large.
Please use approximate measurements for sizing. The jacket, when laying flat measures approximately 21.5" across chest and 27.5" from shoulder to hem.
Kneaded Fashion is not affiliated with the brands whose silk we alter to create our products.