One of a kind, hand reclaimed fashion! A vintage Army jacket is made into a piece of wearable art with with appliques from six different authentic Hermes scarves. Here's a little history of your special jacket. The jacket itself is an authentic vintage army uniform from 1968.
The six gorgeous scarves in this jacket are:
- Les Cavaliers D'Or by Vladimir Rybaltchenko released in 1975
- Cuivreries by Francoise De La Perriere released in 1963
- Reprise by Philippe Ledoux released in 1970
- Cadre Noir by Colonel G. Margot released in 1963
- Sangles by Joachim Metz released in 1985
- Cannes et Pommeaux by Francoise de la Perriere released in 1985
The hand rolled edges of each scarf are preserved when possible so some edges may not be sewn onto the jacket. The jacket and scarves are in vintage or preloved condition and may show flaws, wear, and stains. Please see all pictures as part of description and for condition.
Kneaded Fashion size Large.
Please use approximate measurements for sizing. The jacket, when laying flat measures approximately 22.5" across chest and 28.5" from shoulder to hem.